Armored Toyota Camty
- Product Details
- Brand :
- Place of Origin : Japan
- FOB Price : USD1
- Minimum Order Quantity : 1
- Supply Ability : On Order
- Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Detail : As per customer request
- Delivery Detail :
pleas contact us on:
ARMORED TOYOTA CAMRY
: 2.5L I4 / 3.5L V6HP
178hp to 268hpTransmission
: Automatic Protection
Level: B4 Exterior
Outside View MirrorRear
Parking Sensors (4 Eyes)Dimensions
: W - 1,820mm | L - 4,800mm | H - 1,480mmWheelbase
: Suspension components are reinforced
Urethane Steering WheelAirbag
(Driver + Passenger)Ashtray
& Cup HoldersCD/DVD/MP3/AUX/Radio
Parking Sensors Fabric
Door Lock (Key Less Entry)
B4 Armoring Specifications:
Blast protected flooringOEM-style curved ballistic
windshieldHeavy duty high hardness
steel vault-style constructionBallistic steel interior
frameMetal checker-plate flooringSuspension components are
reinforced as necessary to compensate for additional weight of the vehicle
• Five sided armoring of passenger cabin to give maximum protection
against 7.62 x 51mm Nato ball in accordance with DIN EN 1522 & DIN EN 1063
European level B4 – NIJ Level III & BRV1999
• A, B, C & D pillars are protected with armor this includes rear wheel
humps & firewall. This adds structural rigidity to the overall vehicle.
• All passenger doors are fitted with overlap system which provides maximum
strength retention to prevent penetration through door posts & pillars,
roof will protect against 45 degree angle shots.
• Vehicles armor plates are stitch-welded using high-intensity MIG welders. The
above process ensures the structural integrity is uncompromised by thermal and
chemical variations of the material.
• The glass is installed using ballistic grade steel frame for added protection
which gives extra support to help prevent cracks & fractures this also
provides back up protection around these potentially weak areas which are
commonly missed by other manufactures.
• The door hinges are replaced with custom-engineered heavy duty hinges bolted
directly onto the armor through the pillars & the doors this prevents
stress on the hinges and the internal panels which usually crack under the
• Floor is fitted with blast protection to protect occupants against
fragmentation from simultaneous detonation of 2 DM-51 German ordnance hand
grenades or equivalent.
• Transparent Armor.
• Curved glass, PVB/polycarbonate laminate 6.2kgs./sq.ft(13.7lbs/sq.ft)
Thickness is 39mm (Replaces all OEM glass.
• Glass is manufactured using quality & strict selection of materials which
provides the following features, Anti-Spall shield protects against glass
splinters, chemical attacks. Autoclave temperature allows the polycarbonate to
lose its memory to prevent delaminating & internal stress. The glass also
provides multi hit protection.
• The ballistic performance of bullet resistance glass is diminished when the glass
is exposed to high temperatures; Solar Plus ensures total ballistic resistance
performance for a longer period of time.
• Glass is tested in accordance with EN 1522 & EN 1063 European Level B6 –
NIJ Level III & BRV1999.
• All electrical equipment standard to this vehicle shall be tested and
modified as necessary to protect against the armoring process.
Standard Security Features:
• Runflat devices fitted in all five wheels ( Hutchinson).
• Fuel tank & sub tank encased with ballistic steel to protect against
explosive device projectiles.
• All four passenger doors fitted with heavy duty webbed door straps.
• Battery is protected within an armored box in the engine compartment.
• Exhaust protection to prevent foreign objects being inserted.
• Suspension is upgraded with heavy duty front & rear shocks, springs &
front tie bar to compensate for the additional weight.
• Vehicle tire jack (upgraded if necessary to lift additional weight of armor)
& tire iron.
Note: All gun ports are concealed and are not visible from the outside. The
appearance of the vehicle is not altered so we can maintain as close to an
original look as possible. & Specification levels may vary depending on the Grade
and specific model, and may change without prior notice. OEM specifications
will be carried over where applicable.